Amma maram ...

Monday, March 06, 2006



It feels good to be back and near you.

You know what? I've grown.

Okey, I know, I'll never look grownup to you. Take that hand off my hair! ... no! now! ... ey! .. mmm .. , just a little up ... not with all the fingers ... m ..

Listen, you know what? I am not that lonely now. Yeah, you were so understanding, I don't remember ever having to explain to you why I'm sad. And I don't think I could have also, if somebody asked me. But you never did and, and ... !!! It irritates me when you smile like that!! ... don't rub that hard! ... m

Did you miss me? Did the winters trouble you?

I'm sorry to have been away. But I had to, you know, right? I know you do. And you know what? I was happier, smiling and ... mm ... making friends ... succeeding ... and you know, sometimes you just feel that you have achieved something ... yeah .... okey, okey, for a short time!!! ... see! you have all that skin of yours cracked and crumpled!!! .. do you ever look after yourself ??

Oh! you got new friends! exotic species they are! Do they bite you?? They'll sing? yes? aha! can I hear? what? not now?!!

Eeesh! my legs! can't this crazy guy run somewhere else!

When are you getting your hair cut next? ... is it September yet? nearing is it ? I'll come then to make you warm, m? ... you do it because you feel hot is it ? Then what about the winter?

!!!! Don't say that!!!! I have grown up and I can understand things !!!

I hate your laughter!!! its so idiotic!!! can't you just make one noise instead of a thousand!!!

mmm ... shall I crawl to that cozy hole on your lap? I'm ... its a hot day, isn't it?

Let me look up, to your face ... geee ... mmm ... what? can't I smile?

Hey! don't drop your hair over my face!!! that too half dead ones!!!

gee ... can I keep this one ? ... I've lost the last one you gave me.

Okey, okey, I'll keep this safe.

Yeah, promise!

What time is it?

Can I sleep? Wake me up when the sun sets, m?

I'm going away tomorrow morning.

I'll keep it safe.

0 comments: