Getting lost with a comic book, a map and some snacks ....

Friday, July 29, 2005
exploring - letting your energy carve new paths in a whole bunch of unknown frontiers, not for finding anything, but for the enjoyment of exploration. The question of destiny doesn't disturb you for you are sure to be not looking for anything. You don't care if you have stopped or are on the run as there never is any dearth of paths still unexplored. You have this ever filled bowl of energy that never fails you; and which makes you yearn to wake up each day, every day. You might very much be on the ground, but you are indeed flying for well, everything that ever matters. The world you wake upto always opens up its freshness just for you, fresh air, clear water, and a good nights sleep. You are sure you know you well, for you never really can be so much at peace otherwise. Will one day you wake up and see, that there was a whole lot of sea around you and ask yourself what made you so happy ?

exploring - to be always searching for something which you never quite find. Where though you enjoy the path, you are not quite sure of it for you are uncertain about what you are searching for. And because of that very fact itself, you don't feel the need to stop anywhere. You will not sigh at the mist you leave behind in your rear-view mirror for you don't keep one in the first place. You are free, in a purest sense, untied, and unsettled. The cauldron of energy thats brimming inside you takes you from here, to where is of much less concern as long as you are in motion. Each time you wakeup, you see different flowers and smell queer scents and thats freshness. You don't necessarily need to know you; even if you try to, by the time you are getting at it, most probably you would've become different. Will one day you stop, and think that you were running all the time, not getting anywhere particularly ?

smile, :-)

I made a big decision a little while ago.
I don't remember what it was, which probably goes to show
That many times a simple choice can prove to be essential
Even though it often might appear inconsequential.

I must have been distracted when I left my home because
Left or right I'm sure I went. (I wonder which it was!)
Anyway, I never veered: I walked in that direction
Utterly absorbed, it seems, in quiet introspection.

For no reason I can think of, I've wandered far astray.
And that is how I got to where I find myself today.

--Bill Watterson, The Indispensable Calvin and Hobbes.

0 comments: