Night Rider ...

Thursday, February 16, 2006
I recently re-liked one thing, something that I haven't done for a long time .. which is riding my bike along the deserted midnight roads.

Absolutely deserted, at one o' clock in the night, save the lazy yellow sodium vapor lamps and the black black road ... my bike, she doesn't have a dazzling headlight, nor can she do anything more than sixty kilometers per hour .. but she can still make me go slanting into the curves ... sway .. and make me feel like inside the red Ferrari coming out of a chicane ... and suddenly mortal fear is instilled by an approaching blinding headlight .. and you see you are riding into pitch black ... but it goes away, the yellow lights spread their lazy smile again ... and you raise the shield of the helmet and feel the cool breeze flowing in ...

And music, how do I hear music when I am riding? ... :-) .. do I put on an earphone and and mp3 player? .. nay ... :-) .. I have a way to produce better acoustic effects ... now I don't know how to describe it .. it is done by pulling some muscles near your ear.. or inside .. upon which you feel your ears are blocked to the outside ... some kind of a membrane swells inside ... and you feel less sensitive to the sounds outside .. and also you start sensing the tiniest sound you create inside ... amplified ... and I sing ... :-) .. and it trembles inside me ... bassy shrill ... and the acoustics are incredible ... :-)

and I sing ... "Ride in to the danger zone!!" ... and continue to fly .. :-)

0 comments: